Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: seats / rails to replace Sparcos
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
moezilla
I can't fit in these Sparcos, so I either need to sell the Boxster 6 speed v8 914 or find a reasonable stock interior. Seats , rails, maybe pads. nor cal near san francisco

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Fosterjoejr
QUOTE(moezilla @ Aug 7 2020, 02:27 PM) *

I can't fit in these Sparcos, so I either need to sell the Boxster 6 speed v8 914 or find a reasonable stock interior. Seats , rails, maybe pads

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

PM sent
screenguy914
Will a flat, D-shaped steering wheel provide enough room? Those are nice seats.

To gain more room with GTS Classic seats (I'm 5-10, 165 w/32" sleeve lgth.), I deleted the headrests which allowed me to tilt the seat rearward, almost touching the rear bulkhead. This required fabricating custom seat brackets and headrest brackets that mount on the harness bar.

Later on, I sourced a flat 350mm Momo Prototipo for a fraction more arm extension. It's still a snug fit, but doable.

Before
Click to view attachment

After
Click to view attachment

Sherwood
Bills914-4
Just a thought you could try wider base seats , I run the forza II in my 914 , I'm
5'11" (probably 10" older now biggrin.gif , 230lbs 38-40 waist sad.gif ) , I use the stock sliding rails even the drivers tilt mechanism , here's a few pic's , I hope this helps Bill D.
it's a little snug but it works

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.