Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1970 914-6 Conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
lostreasure
Sold Thank you!
bretth
popcorn[1].gif
burton73
PM sent

Bob B
pete000
Looks like a steal, if it was a real seller. (Susceptible)
lostreasure
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jan 12 2020, 11:56 AM) *

Looks like a steal, if it was a real seller. (Susceptible)

I purchased this car approx 2 years ago from another 914 member car is now on ebay
mb911
Great deal .. What are the specs..
lostreasure
1970 911 T engine built with 911E cams side shift trans brakes all done- runs and drives perfect no rust anywhere- hell hole also is rust free- fuchs are true dated 1969 14" x 5.5 as close to the original as possible
914z
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Jan 12 2020, 04:06 PM) *

1970 911 T engine built with 911E cams side shift trans brakes all done- runs and drives perfect no rust anywhere- hell hole also is rust free- fuchs are true dated 1969 14" x 5.5 as close to the original as possible

Why so inexpensive confused24.gif seams like a great by but... what carbs do you have on her? Is the "T" a 2.0 or a 2.2? Was the suspension touched? Great color!
Super90
What is ebay link please, cant find it? PM your phone n other contact info as I’ll come up and if as represented we can do something. Cant find any other records so please in PM let me know who you got it from n is there a clear title n in what state. Thanks
AlanG
QUOTE(mb911 @ Jan 12 2020, 04:57 PM) *

Great deal .. What are the specs..

Yes, please add build specs. Additional pics would be welcome too.
lostreasure
I added a link for video when i purchased
MikeInMunich
Incredible deal! w00t.gif
rgalla9146
No comment.
JOEPROPER
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ Jan 13 2020, 10:58 AM) *

No comment.

popcorn[1].gif
Kansas 914
No Comment!
Chi-town
If you don't have a comment then please don't post. Drama is not needed.
Thunderchief
I agree Chi-town. I think it's a fair price and most likely legit.
sixaddict
Just maybe...the "no comment " IS the comment !
billh1963
Like any purchase, exercise due diligence.

You buy the seller as much as you buy the car when it comes to purchasing an older car
lostreasure
Sold Thank you
Chi-town
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Jan 13 2020, 11:24 AM) *

Just maybe...the "no comment " IS the comment !

Then have a spine and say what you mean, the passive aggressive BS isn't my thing
MM1
With all the other nonesense I've gone through already in 2020 . . .I'm gonna be a believer on this one . . .please put me next in line after burton73!
pete000
Deal of the century !
roblav1
I was high bidder until this morning. Detail Pics of usual rust spots would be helpful.
pete000
Video's from 2018...looks like a lot of work has been done since...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQarQTddtNeTaIfTUTZB-Tg
MM1
Has the hand-smoothed bondo patch been repaired properly?Click to view attachment
porschetub

Why so inexpensive confused24.gif seams like a great by but... what carbs do you have on her? Is the "T" a 2.0 or a 2.2? Was the suspension touched? Great color!
[/quote]

If year correct it will be a 2.2 carbs are Zeniths .
lostreasure
Yes carbs are Zeniths -as good if not better on 2.2 engines if tuned correctly.
lostreasure
stabilizers have been added
mb911
I still think its a great deal.. It's hard to replicate for that money.
Super90
Hi, what is the answer to MM1's question posted the 14th? Properly repaired? Also, the PO showed a patch job on the front floor pans, which imo looked pretty sloppy...has that also been addressed and cleaned up? Pics would be great.

Have you done a compression test on the engine?

Thanks.
rgalla9146

Is the winner a member here ?
I hope the buyer is happy and tells us about the car.
lostreasure
Car is sold on its way to Georgia- Great guy that has multiple Porsches- Thank You 914 World
gcrotvik
QUOTE(lostreasure @ Jan 24 2020, 03:25 PM) *

Car is sold on its way to Georgia- Great guy that has multiple Porsches- Thank You 914 World

George, did you buy another car???7
orthobiz
Is the asking price really deleted? Bummer!

Paul
Super90
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Jan 26 2020, 06:09 PM) *

Is the asking price really deleted? Bummer!

Paul

I believe the asking posted price on this forum was $24K. Sold on Ebay for $25.2. Seeing the build videos and other postings on other sites about the car, imo, it was well sold...as I've heard them say on Barrett-Jackson.

Hope the new owner gets on the forum and tells us a lot more about his new ride and first look over and drive.

All the best,
G
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.