Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB early rear trunk Insulator Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cairo94507
Hi Guys - I am still searching for an early rear trunk insulator pad that just covers the rear most 1/3 of the trunk floor. My car had one of these (see picture) but it never made it back from the east coast unfortunately. I checked with ScottyB and he told me he does not have it. So, I really need one. Mine was in great shape and I hope someone has one sitting on a shelf somewhere from a car they no longer have or no longer need that is in just as good, if not better, shape. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year.
Michael

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Unfortunately, none of my early cars came with one. I bet most have disintegrated. I would try to find someone who will make a tracing for you so you can buy some material to cut to size.

I feel for you, none of my cars hardware or switches came back from Scotty b.
anderssj
I think I have one on a shelf in the garage. I'll look tomorrow, and will take pictures if I find it.

Steve A-
raynekat
There's been one on eBay for awhile now.
Not affiliated.
Looks pretty nice.
They are asking about $80 with another $40 for shipping.
I'd make them an offer they can't refuse....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/porsche-914-914-6-...xkAAOSwLWBd5DhT
burton73
You can get a reproduction from George @AA and you can get it patina /Aged look as AAs are white/white

bye1.gif

Bob B
Cairo94507
Hi Raynekat - Thanks for the tip - I have reached out to that seller. We shall see. beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
The eBay pad did not work out.

Fortunately SteveA offered up a pad, for the cost of shipping only grouphug.gif , which he has and I can't wait to get it and check that off my list. Thanks guys and especially, Thank you SteveA. Michael beerchug.gif
Cairo94507
Just a shout out to @anderssj with a big thank you. He gave me the early trunk pad he had, that I needed, for free! What a great guy. It is this kind of camaraderie and support that makes this place the best. Thanks again Steve A. beerchug.gif
Mikey914
That's what's great about world. I know I have been the recipient of some generosity, and when I can I pay forward too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.