|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| malcolm2 |
Sep 30 2026, 04:04 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,750 Joined: 31-May 11 From: Nashville Member No.: 13,139 Region Association: South East States
|
Hey hey... I need some suggestions. I went for a nice drive last nite. I have a AFR gauge that has not been working. But the PLX Devices system has a blue tooth transmitter so i can review the live data on my phone.
I was getting 10.5 A/F reading. It did jump to 12.5 as i went to neutral and coasted to a stop. To start with, I was thinking i would pull the sensor and take a look, maybe clean it up and re-drive. Any ideas about the 1st steps? The car seemed to run fine. I will need to look them up here, but years ago I had a reply from, I believe, Mark Henry that gave me the following: 13.5-12.9 while accelerating of climbing 12-8-12.5 at WOT 16-17 going downhill or decelerating. 1911 cc L-Jet. I did tweek the AFM back in the day. 62,000 miles ago. the link to the 5 page post from 2017 |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 11:04 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |