Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS FT in Las Vegas 1976 914 2.0, 1973 914 1.7, 914 chalon, parts cars and more parts, 1 roller, 1 rebuilt engine, 73 is parts car with title, mostly sheet metal
Skylarwilliams
post Sep 18 2020, 02:39 PM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,703
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hi I’m looking to sell everything I have or sell parts so I can fund the completion on 1 of my 914s

It’s hard to price because the values on parts or the whole package vary. I’m really open to offers but at the moment let’s just say 1,000 per titled vehicle and like 1500 for the engine and trans running. Parts I would sell a deal around market value. Would prefer to sell all together to give best deal I’m open to offers.

My 914 2.0 is a roller in great condition. The driver door came from my 73 parts vehicle. This car has an engine not sure what size yet. I’m getting it running. It was rebuilt. I just got a battery so it should at least crank and run as far as I was told. I don’t think the engine is a 2.0. But it’s got the transmission connected.

If no one is wanting to buy my collection I would then like to buy the parts I’m missing. I’m looking for cv joints trans axle because i wanna put the engine in the red 2.0 and those are the main parts I’m missing.

Feel free to reach out to me if there’s something you’re interested. I tracked down the original owner on the brown car. Maybe he wants his 914 back.

As for the chalon it’s still in the storage yard. I’ll pull it out when I free up some space. Clean title. Mostly straight body aside from a crack that I will show photos of.

Please text me for more photos
702-624-6793

Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:22 AM